Monday, June 2, 2014

June, be fashion to me*

It's almost summer, finally. What I love more about changing season, is change all the clothes and daily looks. It's so good, it almost feels like having a all new closet full of new clothes. My anxiety doesn't like changes, but this one does not make me anxious, so it's all good feelings. I'm a girl, of course I love clothes and fashion, but now even boys love it, so this is a good tip to everyone. In a stressing day change the closet order, think about new looks you can combine, see what you don't like that much anymore and give that to a friend or someone who needs, it's a good thing and a perfect excuse to buy something new ahah
Today, the first day of June, I chose a black and white dress, so cute, let me show you:

Do you like it? I love it, it's from H&M.

Take each day as it comes *MaryJane

No comments:

Post a Comment