Sunday, June 1, 2014

My sweet anxiety

How crazy it is when you realize you're scared about being scared when there's nothing to be scared of? If you have anxiety disorder like me, you know what am talking about. It's the fear of fear. For me, this kind of experience are so strong and exhaustive, when I know that I'm gonna put myself in that position again I automatically panic. It's hard to learn how to control that. When you do know how to control, there is some days more difficult, and you feel it's starting all over again. Right? Like I said before, I live with this disorder in years, and everyday I learn something new, and I'm grateful of that. I'm stronger and stronger each day. I hate to live with anxiety but it's impossible to live without it, so the best I can do it's learn everyday how to deal it and be happy. I am the way I am, and I love myself today, I really do.

Take each day as it comes *MaryJane


image(
http://nami64.deviantart.com/art/I-love-myself-125997150)

2 comments:

  1. Hi Mary Jane

    I know exactly what you mean here. The “fear of the fear coming again” is a real and present danger.

    I don't have anxiety myself, but I do help people that have it, I have written some books about how to lessen its hold.

    That was not a push to you to go and buy a book :O) just telling you really. I would be very interested in talking to you some more, maybe teach you how to tap. No cost!! I do it for free now anyway.

    If you want to talk about stuff and perhaps let me try to pass on some of what I know to maybe help you, I would like that very much.

    Thanks for reading and who knows perhaps we will speak soon :O)

    Have a better and better day, every day

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :)
      I was helped for almost 9 months by a doctor, was the best decision I ever had, because now I'm on my own, stronger and learning every day :)

      Delete