Monday, June 2, 2014

Thank You *

I'm so happy for having more followers, thank you so much. It's so important to me knowing that my experience can reach others, help others, and you're helping me too :) I promise I will write more often, with simple words, pure truth about my daily experience, and you may share with me yours. Please do :)
Living with anxiety it's not the worst thing in the world when you have all the support, but if you feel lonely, misunderstood, judged, it can destroy you, but now I'm here, showing you how too build tools, how to be stronger, tricks that helps me and maybe will help you too. I admit that doing this gives me a little bit of anxiety because I'm afraid of not be able to reach everyone, or not explain myself like I should...you know, fear and more fear, but I'm happy with this project, and that has more power than fear ;)
Tip of the day: silence can be your best friend when is the crowd your anxiety bomb, but sometimes it's your enemy because silence gives to your brain too much "space" to fill you of fear and stress. It happens a lot with me, so I turn on the tv, even if I don't watch it, listen some music that I like, call some one to talk, you know, something that distract you from the irracional fear.

Thank you so, so much *

Take each day as it comes *MaryJane

No comments:

Post a Comment