Monday, June 16, 2014

How weird am I?


Since the anxiety came to my life, I became a lonely person, I spend a lot of the day alone, or with people but quiet. To be honest, I always needed my time of the day, even when I was a kid. I loved to play with my friends, be with my family, but at some point of the day, I needed my moment, my space, my loneliness. But now, with anxiety, I think I need it more, when I've spend the all day, and I mean the all day till go to bed and not even in bed, when I've spend the all day with people, I start to feel stressed, bad mood, impatient and very anxious. Is just me? Does anyone feel this need? I'm saying this now because, like you know, I went to Nazaré with my family, it was amazing, such a beautiful place, nice people, amazing beach, but I shared my room with my aunt (that I love with all my heart and soul), and I lost my moment alone for days, and that bothers me a lot. If affects me in some level that I loose some control about anxiety, but why? If is the same loneliness that hurt me before? The same loneliness that make me over-think everything? 
I'm weird...

This is Nazaré:







2 comments:

  1. You not weird at all, I feel the same with my anxiety! I like keeping to myself being alone always with someone on my mind. I will be doing nothing but my brain keeps me busy over thinking like I'm doing something important. I guess lost in my own thoughts half the time for hours not realising I've wasted a lot of time doing nothing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's exactly what I feel, how I think!
      Thank you**

      Delete