Saturday, October 4, 2014

Now what?

I lost my job yesterday, just because, with no explanation, nothing. Don't know what to think or feel, I though I had my life going on good way, and now and don't know what to do. I'm so sad, so anxious so lost... Now what? I'm already fighting and looking for a new job but I'm not positive at all. It seems like life is always testing me, everytime I have something controled, everytime I am okay and happy something happens that change my mood, my peace. Anxiety it's trying to get me till I lose it, I'm still strong but I don't know for how long. Faith and love, my powerfull resource, but I'm sad and really lost... One day before another, baby steps, I know. 


2 comments:

  1. Keep your strength and have faith that something better is coming your way…yes, baby steps..that's how we do it…the future has good things in store for you..get ready..xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, thank you so much for your words <3

    ReplyDelete